Gate.io HODL & Earn Launches SENC Lock-up & Earn, Annual Interest Rate 60%
SENC Lock-up & Earn for 60 Days was launched on Gate.io HODL & Earn at GMT 4:00 June 18, 2020. The total amount of SENC to be locked is 50,000,000. Web Users can purchase via (App users use HODL&Earn) https://www.gate.io/hodl/58
Gate.io HODL & Earn
Gate.io’s ‘HODL & Earn’ belongs to a series of crypto-asset management tools that guarantee a stable profit with less risk. With Gate.io’s ‘HODL & Earn,’ users can earn interest with temporary or fixed deposits. We will also launch asset management tools with major cryptocurrencies such as BTC and USDT, providing more ways for users to gain interest.
Introduction to SENC
The Sentinel Chain is a global B2B marketplace for financial services accepting the use livestock as collateral. The Sentinel Chain addresses two main issues to be solved to allow the asset tokenization of livestock: First, the creation of a process that transforms livestock from ‘dead capital’ to a fungible asset with a transparent and clear defined value. Second, the creation of an open and transparent marketplace that connects the unbanked to the network of global financial providers.
SENC Lock-up & Earn (60 Days) Purchase Rules
The purchase rules are as follows:
1) The token to be locked is SENC, users will also receive interests in SENC. The annual interest rate is 60%. The total amount of SENC to be locked is 50,000,000.
2) The purchase time starts at GMT 4:00 June 18, 2020. Users purchase at a first come first serve basis.
3) During the first 10 minutes of the purchase, users need to be VIP 3 and above to participate. The purchase limit will be calculated based on users’ GT holdings.
Below is the requirements for GT holdings:
4) After the first 10 minutes of the purchase, there are no VIP or GT holding requirements for participants. However, please note that the product might be sold out within the first 10 minutes.
5) The interests will be distributed to users when the lock-up period ends.
Attention: Once purchased, the principle will be locked immediately and will only be returned with the interest when the lock-up period finishes. The funds are not able to be withdrawn during the lock-up period. Losses incurred due to market volatility shall be borne by users. Please be aware of the market risks and use this feature with caution.